Sunday, September 18, 2011

SugarSync - A powerful alternative to DropBox (cloud sync)

I'm currently trying out alternatives to DropBox, which has a (rather annoying) limitation of being able to sync only one folder. Putting everything I want to sync in a single folder doesn't suite my taste of folder organization. Also the free 2GB disk quota doesn't feel sufficient either (you could pay to get more though).

The alternative SugarSync seems to be more powerful with multiple folder sync and more control. Also it offers 5GB of free disk quota which is quite attractive. I have synced 4 devices so far, including my office laptop, home laptop, home desktop, and my Android mobile phone, and all seem to work very well.


SugarSync referral link  (to get me some additional disk quota ;)


No comments: